Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Friday ... let's relax and have a laugh

Over the years I spent dealing with my grandmother, my mother and later my natural mothers diagnosis ... there were numerous times amongst all those other times you struggle along where things happened that just made me laugh or at the very least smile.
 
Being a friday I thought I'd see if anyone else wanted to provide an insight into those various situations we as caregivers just have to have a good laugh about, situation or occassions that something happened either around our loved one or that involved tham that was one of those OMG moments.
 
Let's face it at some point all you can do is laugh at yourself or the situation and it in some small way helps us cope with the day-to-day
so go on let's relax and have a laugh together.

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog!!! Thanks for sharing it, it’s really helpful. if you are looking for blogs about caregiving then read our best blogs - voices about caregiving, we consider our blog an engaging and helpful resource for family caregivers and those in need of assistance.

    ReplyDelete